(click to view book on amazon.com)
|go back to libraryNancy C. Muir
The new iPad can do even more - get up to speed with this updated guide!
Get the most out of the newest iPad and iOS 6 software with this fun and practical full-color guide. Written in the friendly For Dummies style by veteran and bestselling For Dummies author Nancy C. Muir, this helpful guide thoroughly explains iPad basics and then some. Discover easy-to-follow tips and advice on the latest iOS 6 features and popular favorites, such as the Siri virtual personal assistant, FaceTime, Facebook integration, Safari, photo and video editing, e-books, and more.
- Covers the third-generation iPad, iPad 2 and original iPad and is fully updated for iOS 6
- Explains how to use the iPad in the clear, friendly, easy-to-follow language that has defined the For Dummies series for two decades
- Uses senior-friendly larger fonts and full-color illustrations, making the information accessible and easy to follow
- Covers exciting new features of iOS 6 and the new iPad, including Siri, Passbook, a brand new Maps app, Facebook integration, enhancements to FaceTime, Mail, Safari, Photos, and improved accessibility features for users with hearing and vision challenges
- Shows the best ways to use your iPad for e-mail, games, e-books, music, videos, photos, and keeping connected with your friends and family
Whether you use your iPad to keep in touch, keep track of your schedule, or keep yourself entertained, iPad For Seniors For Dummies, 5th Edition is the perfect accessory to keep at hand.
People who list this book:
go back to library